1. Bilge Y D, Alioglu B, Şimşek E, Tapci A E, Özen Ç. Increased coagulation in childhood obesity. Pediatr Hemat Oncol. 2012; 29(8): 721-7.
2. Mahmudi A, Tajedini F, Ranjbar H, Moghimi-Dehkordi B. Determinants of overweight and obesity in the middle school students of Pakdasht city, Tehran province. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci. 2014; 18(6): 329-38. (In Persian)
3. Singh A, Foster G D, Gunawardana J, McCoy T A, Nguyen T, Vander Veur S, et al. Elevated circulating tissue factor procoagulant activity, factor VII, and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 in childhood obesity: Evidence of a procoagulant state. Br J Haematol. 2012; 158(4): 523-7.
4. Barlow S, Dietz W. Obesity evaluation and treatment: Expert Committee Recommendations. Pediatrics. 1998; 102(3): 29
5. Aziz C B A, Omar N, Abdullah W Z, Jalil R A, Nik W S W, Zakaria R. Reduced fibrinogen, fibrinolytic biomarkers, and physical parameters after a weight-loss program in obese subjects. N Am J Med Sci. 2014; 6(8): 377.
6. Saraç F, Saydam G, Tüzün M, Kabalak T, Yılmaz C. Obezitede trombosit fonksiyonları. Turkish J Endocrinol Metab. 2003; 7(2): 69-72.
7. De Stavola B, Meade T. Long-term effects of hemostatic variables on fatal coronary heart disease: 30-year results from the first prospective Northwick Park Heart Study (NPHS-I). J Thromb Haemost. 2007; 5(3): 461-71.
8. Thomson R, Brinkworth G, Noakes M, Clifton P, Norman R, Buckley J. The effect of diet and exercise on markers of endothelial function in overweight and obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome. Human Reprod. 2012; 27(7): 2169-76.
9. Ahmed H M, Blaha M J, Nasir K, Rivera J J, Blumenthal R S. Effects of physical activity on cardiovascular disease. Am J Cardiol. 2012; 109(2): 288-95.
10. Gram A S, Bladbjerg E M, Skov J, Ploug T, Sjödin A, Rosenkilde M, et al. Three months of strictly controlled daily endurance exercise reduces thrombin generation and fibrinolytic risk markers in younger moderately overweight men. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2015; 115(6): 1331-8.
11. Wei M, Kampert J B, Barlow C E, Nichaman M Z, Gibbons L W, Paffenbarger Jr R S, et al. Relationship between low cardiorespiratory fitness and mortality in normal-weight, overweight, and obese men. Jama. 1999; 282(16): 1547-53.
12. Hilberg T, Menzel K, Wehmeier U F. Endurance training modifies exercise-induced activation of blood coagulation: RCT. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013; 113(6): 1423-30.
13. Kupchak B R, Creighton B C, Aristizabal J C, Dunn-Lewis C, Volk B M, Ballard K D, et al. Beneficial effects of habitual resistance exercise training on coagulation and fibrinolytic responses. Thromb Res. 2013; 131(6): 227-34.
14. Van den Burg P, Hospers J, Van Vliet M, Mosterd W, Bouma B, Huisveld I. Effect of endurance training and seasonal fluctuation on coagulation and fibrinolysis in young sedentary men. J Appl Physiol. 1997; 82(2): 613-20.
15. Ferguson E W, Bernier L L, Banta G R, Yu-Yahiro J, Schoomaker E B. Effects of exercise and conditioning on clotting and fibrinolytic activity in men. J Appl Physiol. 1987; 62(4): 1416-21.
16. Andrew M, Carter C, O'Brodovich H, Heigenhauser G. Increases in factor VIII complex and fibrinolytic activity are dependent on exercise intensity. J Appl Physiol. 1986; 60(6): 1917-22.
17. Weiss C, Seitel G, BÄrtsch P. Coagulation and fibrinolysis after moderate and very heavy exercise in healthy male subjects. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1998; 30(2): 246-51.
18. Hafez M, El-Masry S, Musa N, Fathy M, Hassan M, Hassan N, et al. Relationship between visceral obesity and plasma fibrinogen in obese children. J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2016; 29(3): 289-96.
19. Mertens I, Van Gaal L. Obesity, haemostasis and the fibrinolytic system. Obes Rev. 2002; 3(2): 85-101.
20. Alberga A S, Farnesi B C, Lafleche A, Legault L, Komorowski J. The effects of resistance exercise training on body composition and strength in obese prepubertal children. Phys Sportsmed. 2013; 41(3): 103-9.
21. Ahmadizad S, El-Sayed M S, MacLaren D P. Responses of platelet activation and function to a single bout of resistance exercise and recovery. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2006; 35(1-2): 159-68.
22. Ahmadizad S, El-Sayed M S, MacLaren D P. Effects of time of day and acute resistance exercise on platelet activation and function. Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2010; 45(2-4): 391-9.
23. Baynard T, Jacobs H M, Kessler C M, Kanaley J A, Fernhall B. Fibrinolytic markers and vasodilatory capacity following acute exercise among men of differing training status. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2007; 101(5): 595-602.
24. Chen Y W, Apostolakis S, Lip G Y. Exercise-induced changes in inflammatory processes: Implications for thrombogenesis in cardiovascular disease. Ann Med. 2014; 46(7): 439-55.
25. Da Cunha Nascimento D, Neto F R, de Santana F S, da Silva R A S, dos Santos-Neto L, Balsamo S. The interactions between hemostasis and resistance training: A review. Int J Gen Med. 2012; 5: 249.
26. Creighton B C, Kupchak B R, Aristizabal J C, Flanagan S D, Dunn-Lewis C, Volk B M, et al. Influence of training on markers of platelet activation in response to a bout of heavy resistance exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2013; 113(9): 2203-9.
27. Kuczmarski R J, Ogden C L, Guo S S, Grummer-Strawn L M, Flegal K M, Mei Z, et al. 2000 CDC growth charts for the United States: Methods and development. Vital Health Stat 11. 2002; (246): 1-190.
28. Schranz N, Tomkinson G, Parletta N, Petkov J, Olds T. Can resistance training change the strength, body composition and self-concept of overweight and obese adolescent males? A randomised controlled trial. Br J Sports Med. 2014; 48(20): 1482-8.
29. Brzycki M. Strength testing—predicting a one-rep max from reps-to-fatigue. Journal of Physical Education, Recreation & Dance. 1993; 64(1): 88-90.
30. Faigenbaum A D, Myer G D. Pediatric resistance training: Benefits, concerns, and program design considerations. Curr Sports Med Rep. 2010; 9(3): 161-8.
31. Lee S, Deldin A R, White D, Kim Y, Libman I, Rivera-Vega M, et al. Aerobic exercise but not resistance exercise reduces intrahepatic lipid content and visceral fat and improves insulin sensitivity in obese adolescent girls: A randomized controlled trial. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2013; 305(10): 1222-9.
32. Behm D G, Faigenbaum A D, Falk B, Klentrou P. Canadian society for exercise physiology position paper: Resistance training in children and adolescents. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2008; 33(3): 547-61.
33. Nagelkirk P, Scalzo R, Harber M, Kaminsky L. The influence of acute resistance training and body composition on coagulation and fibrinolytic activity in low-risk women. Int J Sports Med. 2010; 31(07): 458-62.
34. Menzel K, Hilberg T. Blood coagulation and fibrinolysis in healthy, untrained subjects: Effects of different exercise intensities controlled by individual anaerobic threshold. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2011; 111(2): 253-60.
35. Lamprecht M, Moussalli H, Ledinski G, Leschnik B, Schlagenhauf A, Koestenberger M, et al. Effects of a single bout of walking exercise on blood coagulation parameters in obese women. J Appl Physiol. 2013; 115(1): 57-63.
36. Heidtmann H H, Hofmann M, Jacob E, Erbil C, Havemann K, Schwartz-Albiez R. Synthesis and secretion of plasminogen activators and plasminogen activator inhibitors in cell lines of different groups of human lung tumors. Cancer Res. 1989; 49(24 Part 1): 6960-5.
37. Sossdorf M, Otto G P, Claus R A, Gabriel H H, Losche W. Cell-derived microparticles promote coagulation after moderate exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2011; 43(7): 1169-76.
38. Davies N A, Llwyd O, Brugniaux J V, Davies G R, Marley C J, Hodson D, et al. Effects of exercise intensity on clot microstructure and mechanical properties in healthy individuals. Thromb Res. 2016; 143: 130-6.
39. De Paz J, Lasierra J, Villa J, Vilades E, Martin-Nuno M, Gonzalez-Gallego J. Changes in the fibrinolytic system associated with physical conditioning. Eur J Appl Physiol. 1992; 65(5): 388-93.
40. Womack C J, Perrine J A, Franklin B A. Hemostatic responses to resistance training in patients with coronary artery disease. J Cardiopulm Rehabil Prev. 2006; 26(2): 80-3.
41. El-sayed M S. Fibrinolytic and hemostatic parameter response after resistance exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 1993; 25(5): 597-602.
42. Speiser W, Langer W, Pschaick A, Selmayr E, Ibe B, Nowacki P E, et al. Increased blood fibrinolytic activity after physical exercise: Comparative study in individuals with different sporting activities and in patients after myocardial infarction taking part in a rehabilitation sports program. Thromb Res. 1988; 51(5): 543-55.
43. Bijeh N, Zabihi A, Hejazi K. The effect of aerobic exercise with 55-65% intensity of HRR on proteins C, S and platelets in sedentary middle-aged women. Evidence Based Care. 2014; 4(3): 57-64.
44. Hilberg T, Schmidt V, Gläser D, Schammne D, Lösche W, Gabriel H H. Platelet activity, sensitivity to agonist, and platelet-leukocyte conjugate formation after long-term exercise. Platelets. 2002; 13(5-6): 273-7.
45. Menzel K, Hilberg T. Coagulation and fibrinolysis are in balance after moderate exercise in middle-aged participants. Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. 2009; 15(3): 348-55.
46. Ghanbari-Niaki A, Behzad Khameslo M, Tayebi S M. Effect of pyramidal training on Plasma Lipid profile and Fibrinogen, and blood viscosity of untrained young men. Ann Appl Sport Sci. 2013; 1(3): 47-56. (In Persian).
47. Ahmadizad S, Alipor Parsa S, Zekry R, Nikookheslat S, Ebrahimi H. Effects of different dosages of garlic on responses of main determinants of hemorheology to acute endurance exercise. Sport Physiology. 2015; 7(28): 103-16. (In Persian)
48. Hilberg T, Prasa D, Stürzebecher J, Gläser D, Gabriel H. Thrombin potential and thrombin generation after exhaustive exercise. Int J Sports Med. 2002; 23(07): 500-4.
49. Hilberg T, Prasa D, Stürzebecher J, Gläser D, Schneider K, Gabriel H H. Blood coagulation and fibrinolysis after extreme short-term exercise. Thromb Res. 2003; 109(5): 271-7.
50. Wang J-s, Jen C J, Kung H, Lin L J, Hsiue T R, Chen H. Different effects of strenuous exercise and moderate exercise on platelet function in men. Circulation. 1994; 90(6): 2877-85.
51. Tayebi S M, Saeidi A, Mahmoudi A A, Gharahcholo L, Radmehr L. Acute and short-term effects of oral feeding of Jujube Solution on blood platelets and its morphological indices in response to a circuit resistance exercise. Ann Appl Sport Sci. 2015; 3(3): 67-82. (In Persian)
52. Ghanbari-Niaki A, Tayebi S M. Effects of a low intensity circuit resistance exercise session on some hematological parameters of male collage students. Ann Appl Sport Sci. 2013; 1(1): 6-11. (In Persian)
53. Liby P, Okamoto Y. Inflammation in atherosclerosis: Transition from theory to practice. Circ J. 2010; 74(2): 213-20.
54. Cate J T, Poll T V D, Levi M, Cate H T, Deventer S V. Cytokines: Triggers of clinical thrombotic disease. Thromb Haemost. 1997; 78: 415-9.
55. Barnes J N, Trombold J R, Dhindsa M, Lin H F, Tanaka H. Arterial stiffening following eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage. J Appl Physiol. 2010; 109(4): 1102-8.
56. Vella L, Caldow M K, Larsen A E, Tassoni D, Della Gatta P A, Gran P, et al. Resistance exercise increases NF-κB activity in human skeletal muscle. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2012; 302(6): 667-73.