1. Kenichi A, Nigel S, Jerrold H. Blood coagulation: Hemostasis and thrombin regulation. Anesth Analg. 2009; 108(5): 1433-46.
3. Pasten C, Grenett H. Wine, fibrinolysis and health. Rev Med Chil. 2006; 134(8): 1040-8.
4. Uitte de Willige S, Standeven K F, Philippou H, Ariëns R A. The pleiotropic role of the fibrinogen gamma' chain in hemostasis. Blood. 2009; 114(19): 3994-4001.
5. Alzahrani SH, Ajjan R A. Coagulation and fibrinolysis in diabetes. DiabVasc Dis Res. 2010; 7(4): 26073.
6. Kumar A, Kar S, Fay W P. Thrombosis, physical activity, and acute coronary syndromes. J Appl Physiol. 2011(2); 111: 599-605.
7. El-sayed M S, Ale C S, Ones P G W J, Hester M C. Blood hemostasis in exercise and training. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000; 32(5): 918–25.
8. Ahmadizad S, EL-Sayed M S. The acute effects of resistance exercise on the main determinants of blood rheology. J Sports Sci. 2005; 23(3): 243-9.
9. El-Sayed M S, El-Sayed Z, Ahmadizad S. Exercise and training effects on blood haemostasis in health and disease. Sports Med. 2004(3); 34: 181-200.
10. Ricci G, Masotti M, Mazzoni G, Grazzi I, Cason I. Platelet count, mean platelet volume, and platelet dimensional width in professional cyclists during races. Thromb Res. 1991; 62(6): 791–2.
11. Rocker L, Guany S, Gunga H C. Activation of blood platelets in response to maximal isometric exercise of the dominant arm. Int J Sports Med. 2000; 21(3): 191–4.
12. Ghanbari A, Tayebi M, Qurban Ali Zadeh Ghaziani F, Hakimi J. A session of resistance training on changes in circular hematology bad reed education students. J Sport Sci Lett. 2005;55(2) 7-88. (In Persian).
14. Culabro P, Willerson J T, Yeh E T. Inflammatory cytokines stimulated CRP production by human coronary artery smooth muscle cells. Circulation. 2003; 108(16): 1930.
15. Pradhan A D, Manson J E, Rossouw J E. Inflammatory biomarkers, hormone replacement therapy, and incidental coronary heart disease. JAMA. 2002; 288(8): 980.
18. Schmied C, Borjesson M. Sudden cardiac death in athletes. Journal of Internal Medicine. 2014; 275(2): 93–103.
19. Domenico C, Cristina B, Maurizio S, Gaetano T. Does sports activity enhance the risk of sudden cardiac death? Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine. 2006; 7(4):228-33.
21. Yongsoon P A, Norberta S B, William H. Mean platelet volume as an indicator of platelet activation: Methodological Issues. Platelets. 2002; 13(5-6): 301–6.
22. Thompson P D. Exercise prescription and proscription for patients with coronary artery disease. Circulation. 2005; 112(15): 2354-63.
24. Aldemir H, Kilic N. The effect of time of day and exercise on platelet functions and platelet–neutrophil aggregates in healthy male subjects. Mold Cell Biochem. 2005; 280(1-2): 119–24.
25. El-Sayed M S. Effects of exercise and training on blood rheology. Sports Med. 1998; 26(5): 281-92.
27. Foster N K, Martyn J B, Rangno R E, Hogg J C, Pardy R L. Leukocytosis of exercise: Role of cardiac output and catecholamines. J Applphysiol. 1986; 61(6): 2218-23.
28. Ribeiro J, Almeida–Dias A, Ascensao A, Maqalhaes J, Oliveria A R, Carlson J, et al. Hemostatic response to acutephysical exercise in healthy adolescents. J Sci Med Sport. 2007; 10(3): 149-64.
33. Yongsoon P A, Norberta S B, William H. Mean platelet volume as an indicator of platelet activation: Methodological issues. Platelets. 2002(5-6); 13: 301–6.
35. Furukawa F, Kazuma K, Kojima M, Kusukawa R. Effects of an off-site walking program on fibrinogen and exercise energy expenditure in women. Asian Nursing Res. 2008; 2(1): 35-45.
36. Myint P K, Luben R N, Wareham N J, Welch A A, Bingham S A, Khaw K T. Physical activity and fibrinogen concentrations in 23, 201 men and women in the EPIC-Norfolk population-based study. Atherosclerosis. 2008; 198(2): 419-25.
37. Namazi A, Aghaalinejad H, Peeri M, Rahbarizadeh F. The effects of short term circuit resistance training on serum homocysteine and CRP concentrations in active and inactive females. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2010; 12(2): 169-76. (In Persian).
38. Tsao T H, Hsu C H, Yang C B, Liou T L. The effect of exercise intensity on serum leptin and C-reactive protein levels. J Exerc Sci Fit. 2009; 7(2): 98–103.